Monday, October 17, 2005

Well, it's worth a try...

I got an email today from my best friend in middle of nowhere Vermont (sorry 'Ed', no offense). In this email she said she finally has a blog.
Wait, I don't.=(
Me who has been online since 1984.
Me who failed many classes in college because online was MUCH more fun.
Me who traveled all the way to Washington state to meet ONE of my
online boyfriends. (Don't ask, please!)
Me who had the first real webpage of anyone in school.
*I* don't have a blog.

*sigh*

My turn I guess.

Now will I keep up with this new fangled thing? It is bright and shiny now, but in a few months (weeks?) will it still be so fun to do.
Hey, will I even remember I have a blog, or even what my login name is.

With the impending adoption of our first child I have been thinking a lot about writing my thoughts down. Even writing my days down. Perhaps this is the way I will do it.

And once again,
Excuse the spelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home