Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So good!

We have been SO blessed with this baby! SHe is just so good!
She has very easy to read cues, she does not cry much at all, she only has a short fussy time each night, she eats like a horse, she sleeps in 4 hour blocks at night, she has the most bueatiful complexion....

Well, I could just go on and on...=)

Here are some pictures...I know that I why you all come now!

Hey, leave a quick comment after you read this so I know who all out there reads this now!

Just me,
Fran =)

The night routine- Daddy, Girlie, Merlyn and Jeffrey





PS- Oh yea...we also had our first real big girl bath today! She loved it...More pictures....






3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah
I was in Florida and saw some cute clothes. I'm sure that you have alot of pretty things, but more will be in the mail to you because you are so cute and are so lucky to have great parents. Tell mom to keep letting us know how big you are getting and how much you weigh.
Love, Aunt Barbara

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Wow, she is getting more beautiful with each new picture. :)

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog off Kat's. :)

You daughter is so beautiful! You are very blessed. Seeing photos of such a tiny little thing brings back memories of my children. Not so tiny anymore. :)

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home