Sunday, August 26, 2007

6 months!

Yup, Rebekah is 6 months old today.



1 Day old ...............................6 months old

She is just amazing. She sleeps through the night, she eats everything we have fed her, she is growing like a weed. She sits up on her own SO well now. Her and I drove to New Hampshire to see Nana and Papa this last week. She slept the whole car ride and just had a great time! She was perfect! Nana spoiled her and cousin Nikki and Mike treated her like a princess!

Ellen and Beka

Mike and Beka

Nikki and Beka


She is *THIS* close to crawling. She gets her knees under herself and rocks.


In New Hampshire on of the things Nana spoiled her with was her Exersaucer...here she is...With her cousin Nikki looking on...


But yup...6 months old...
Remember this?


We also saw my Aunt Sue when we were there. I had not seen her in about 8-9 years! So that was quite awesome too...


Anyway...how was that for an update? Good?
Enjoy!

Just me,
Fran =)

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Someone said...

I am glad you two got to come out to NH...sad I couldn't see you, but I know how it is. Wish I could drive out to see you in NY!

I love all the pictures you post. Beka is getting so big. (And is that really Nikki?) Glad you got to see Aunt Sue, too.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there,
the update was wonderful!!!!
Time sure does fly. I can hardly wait to see her again.
memere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home