Monday, April 07, 2008

Ladybugs and Dirt

I am hoping that ladybugs are not poisonous.
They aren't, right?

Every other day or so we see Beka working something in her mouth. We dig in and find...
A red wing with black dots.
Just the wing...
*sigh*

Merlyn has been eating them, too.

Today Beka and I spend some wonderful time outside. A wonderful spring day on the farm! We walked around along the fence line, then watched the workers building the indoor arena and then we just hung out on what we have left of grass after the construction. I took some pics and then did a little planning on where some garden/flower beds would be going. And with my back turned Beka found dirt...

and proceeded to eat some.

*sigh*

I dug what I could get out of her mouth and all was well.
Then she grabbed another handful when I looked away.
Yup.

At least it was dirt-dirt, not Merlyn "dirt".

She was a little Miss-Serious-Baby for all the picture, too.

Enjoy!

Just me,
Fran =)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home