Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sterling 2008

Last weekend my mom, Rick, John Beka and I went to the Sterling Renaissance Festival! I love it there!
As usual, John and I went in garb we made. But this year we made a very simple dress for Beka. It came out GREAT!
As usualy we saw Don Juan and Miguel (they were great as usual), and Hey Nunnie Nunnie we watch from a distance (and they were wicked funny as usual). We also saw a new performer who was very funny and I hope he comes back: Danny, Lord of Mischief (who does not have a webpage, sorry)
My mom took a picture of Me and Beka with Don Juan and Miguel, but I have yet to get a copy. Once I do I will pass it on!

Enjoy!

Just me,
Fran =)








2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I was just going to ask you guys if you knew where I could get some good, cheap (free?) patterns to make the kids some medieval-type clothes. I know that is pretty broad, but I have no specifics right now. We're doing that time period in history this year in school.

Beka's dress is so great! Adorably so! Nice job on that. Gannon is size 7 and Acadia is size 5. In case you need to know. For any reason. Like sewing.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, medieval! Do let me know if I can help with any info this year!

And the dress was remarkably simple to do -- I'm sure Fran can add a link (if she hasn't). The trickiest part was measuring Beka!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home