Friday, October 21, 2005

2 things, actully...

1- Man I love hurricanes.
Wilma is SO impressive. In the span of 10 hours it went from a megar Catagory 1 storm to a massive catagory 5 storm. That is so awsome. An just look at the cloud top pictures of Her. She is georgous! The spiral is just so awsome (in the origional sence of the word!)!
Man, hurricanes rock!

Don't get me wrong, I am sad for those who lose their lives and homes (even if they WERE *STUPID* enough to build 2-5 feet BELOW sea level). But they are very impressive forces of nature.

2- I have been asked by the barn I work at to travel with them to Wellington Forida for two weeks.
Woah. That would be awsome.
My first real thought...How close is Wellington to Orlando? (Answer about 3 hours ~196 miles)
I would be leaving 12 November and coming back 2 weeks later, AFTER Thanksgiving. Miss Thanksgiving with John. Hrm.
Well, After have a couple talks with John he is OK with me leaving. He will miss me but I will make a *TON* of money and he can tell that I really would like to go.
I think I really would like to go.
It is *SO* far away. We will be driving down.
Non-stop.
With a trailer full of 8 horses.
Ugh.
Well, I did mention to John that if I do go, I want to get a cell phone (!!) so I can call home when I miss him and have it be cheaper and much easier than calling cards.
Thats a plus. =)

AND I don't really like the heat.
How hot is it in southern Florida in November?

Well, I guess I have to go buy some shorts and tee-shirts before all the sales are over.

Just me,
Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home