Saturday, July 22, 2006

Butt Sliding...

With all this hot weather lately it really makes me want to go Butt Sliding again.

I don;t even know when the last time I went was...most likely 8-10 years ago...definatley before NH started to charge you to park at their parks!

So, I be you are all wondering what Butt Sliding is, eh?

Picture this:
2 good looking college girls named Fran and Eva (stop drooling, or are you laughing?) are in the woods at the Basin in the White Mountian National Forest just for a hike. They hike up the waterfall (not sure if it was Rocky Glen or Kinsmen) and find a GREAT spot that their butts will fit in to and they slide down in the water on the granite into a pool of water then down another slide to a pool.
*sigh*
Yea...we did that a lot. Then we got adventurous and started getting in the river before the Basin falls and walking down the Pemi to the bridge then walking to the other falls to Butt Slide.
*sigh*

I would really love to go Butt Sliding right now...

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Butt sliding!! Wah-hoo! When my kids are old enough, I am definitely taking them butt sliding. Remember how cold the water is in the pool nearest the parking lot? Feels warm in a coupla minutes because your body gets numb. And I loved how any other people walking by looked at us like we were completely nuts to be immersed in that freezing water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home