Thursday, April 06, 2006

well...now what?

Today on my drive to work (part-time job at CJ Banks), I get a call from Lowes wanting to know if I am still interesting in interviewing with them. At that moment I was breaking the law by talking on the cell phone and I was not really thinking, so I said, no, sorry I accepted another job. But the I got to work and the ladies all yelled at me and said that I should interview with him anyway. I think they are right, I should of said yes when he called.

SO, now tomorrow I am going to call him back and say that after some consideration if he was still willing I would like to have an interview with him. I have not gotten a schedule from Grossmans yet. I have not even filled out any paperwork.

I bet Lowes offers health insurance.

I'll keep you updated.

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Someone said...

Calling back for the interview probably won't look that great to them, but you never know. It couldn't hurt your chances of getting a job there, since if you don't call, you'll certainly not get one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home