Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Getting Depressed now...

I have yet to have a job call back.
None.
It is kind of depressing now. We really are starting to need the money.
I have Resumes or applications for the following places:
Scottsville Animal Hospital
Lollypop Farm (Fairport and West)
Heritage Christian Riding Stable
Country Max (Fairport)
4 Local Barnes and Nobles
2 Local Borders
Home Depot
Pittsford Plaza Cinema
Perinton Veterinary Hospital
PetSmart (for Equine Dept Manager at Brockport)
2 blind adds from the paper 1 for a Kennel Attendant and one for a Labratory Animal Technician Assistant (the address was for Strong Hospital)
I think that is it.
I would love the Lab animal assistant or the Perinton Vet hospital one.

Perhaps since tomorrow is my birthday, all of them will call and offer me a job on the spot!

Well, I will settle for one calling for an interview!

Good luck to me! *sigh*

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Someone said...

You know, it just goes to show how the employment system is crazy. What on earth is their problem? Maybe there's some bizarre typo on your resume indicating you bury people alive under your basement floor or something. Better forward it to me so I can check, just in case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home