Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yea yea yea...here I am...

I know...it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Sorry everyone.

Christams went wonderful.
The flights home and back here were alright, though each one (4 total) did not leave (or arrive) anywhere near ontime. Airtran, if you were wondering. the planes were wonderful and the sevice was great, just they were not timley. Maybe it was just because it was Christams, who knows.

Santa was good to me, I got books. Lots and Lots of books. =) Some clothes, but mainly books.

Speaking of books, I am currently reading one of the books I got, Sabriel by Garth Nix. It is really good so far. It is a real easy read, he just tosses you in this magical world and you learn as you read about how the magic works and about the history of the world. Before I started Sabriel, I finished the second book the second book by Christopher Paolini, Eldest. This book was not as good as the first in the series, Eragon. Eragon built a wonderful world and some really great charachters and even added some new ideas into the fantasy world (Eargon's connection with Saphira). Eldest jumped around alot between two stories. One I really wanted to know much more about. I would of been real happy if that was all that was written about, but nope. He brought in another story line and I really did not care for 90% of it. He could of cut a lot of that line out. Then the major revalation in the book I figured out in the first book, so that was almost a let down. It was a good book, for the most part. If you read the first, you shoudl read the second to see hoe Eragon grows and changes, but that is all you will get out of it. =)

So, Florida life is going well enough. I have a campermate. Her name is Meg and she has a dog named Simba. I am working a lot, but it is keeping my mind busy so i do not go to crazy. We also have a new worker, his name is Antonio. He is mexican and he hopfully will be coming back north with us when we leave. Though he says he does not like the cold at all. =) He is an awsome worker though, it will be great to have him come back home with us.

We had our first successful show Thur and Wed. We had two horses show and they did really well. They did not place, but 1- they are still green and 2- there were 36+ horses in their classes. Well, actully one did place. Tex got a 6th in his second jumping round! =)

Well, I think that is it for now.

I hope to be back in NY sometime in the next few weeks, though i think it might only be fore 2-3 days.

Just me,
-Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home