Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Settling in...

Been over a week now.

I am settling in pretty well. Very different world here! =)

We kind of adopted a dog. He just showed up at our barn and did not belong to anyone. We asked everyone around the area if they weremissing a dog. Nope. We call the town on his tag (dated 2003), Township of Chester, NJ, but they do not keep records that far back. So we have kind of adopted him. We have named him Chester. He is an elderly Jack Russell who cannot hear or see to well. And he has *BAD* dog breath.

Anyway...
This last weekend was a little stressful. It was just me, and our 5 horses. Kim (the trainer) and Beth (the owner) both flew home (Kim on an emergency, Beth for turkeyday) and I was left here. Now I am the only woman and the only english speaking person at the barn for most of the day. A little overwhelming. Add that to the fact that I don;t know the area, yea...I freaked out a couple times. I had to call John in a panic attack once just to hear english (and someone I know).

But All is better now. =)

Thats it for now!

Just me,
-Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home