Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello, and welcome to the 21st century.

Man...I got a blog last week and now yesterday I took a huge step (leap, plunge, fall?) into the 21st century.
I got a cell phone.
We were planning on getting on when the adoption come closer to 'edge-of-your-seat' time. But I thought that since I will be in Florida for 2+ weeks that it would most likely be a good thing to have a quick and free-ish connection to John and home.
Verizon. Everyone I know is on it. They have colverage everywhere I will be going. They have no roaming charges. Works for me.

Speaking of going to Florida...
I was really stupid the other day. When I decided that "Yes, I will be going" I wanted to go get some shorts thinking they would be on a big sale. Nope, no shorts left. I was a little peeved about this.
The next day, you know what I realized...
I'll be in a 10 month a year hot climate area. I just BET they sell shorts there.
Why do I have this conception in my head that nowhere else in the world has stores and I have to bring down everything I own or else I am in big trouble.
Nope, cannot buy that there, need to bring 2 tubes of toothpaste, no store there.
*sigh*

Once again,
Welcome to the 21st century.

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Someone said...

You're going to Florida? I am so jealous. I bet you can see the sun down there. Here, no sun. Hmm, I guess it is hurricane season, so maybe no sun there either.

Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home