Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Are Tag-Backs Legal??

Eva tagged me. But I kind of feel bad because I know no one to tag.

Are tag-backs legal? =)

Here ya go!

3 names I go by
Fran, Love, Frannie

3 screen names I've had:
Shoelaces, SearchingSpirit, GentleWind

3 physical things I like about myself:
Eyes, Hair, Smile

3 parts of my heritage:
grandparents coming to Ellis Island, Dad growing up in Brooklyn in the 40's, the unknown of my mom's side

3 things I am wearing right now:
Slippers, Night gown, Weding ring

3 favorite bands/musical artists:
Beatles, Barenaked Ladies, John Mayer

3 favorite songs:
Daughter's (John Mayer),

3 things I want in a relationship:
Respect, Love, Tenderness

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
Smile, Arms, Butt

3 favorite hobbies:
Photography, Gardening, Driving (horses)

3 Things I want to do badly right now:
Go to bed, Get being away for 5 months over with, Figure out what are my 3 fave songs!

3 things that scare me:
The Dark, Intollerance, Ignorance

3 of my everyday essentials:
John, Merlyn, the TV show Good Eats

3 Careers you have considered or are considering:
Teacher, Vet, Meteorologist

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Japan, Disney World, Seattle

3 kids' names you like:
Rebeka, Nikolus, Timathy

3 things you want to do before you die:
Adopt (or have) children, Drive and win at Walnut Hill, cruise around the world

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I love working outside, I like getting drity when I work, I would rather be comfortable then pretty

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
I moisturize, I use a puff in the shower, I play with my hair

3 celeb crushes:
Ewan McGregor, Patrick Stewart, Johnny Depp OR Alan Rickman (sorry)

Can I add two more?

3 Best Movies:
Schindler's List, Spirited Away, Seven Samauri

3 Best Books (or Book Series):
His Dark Material Series, Horse and His Boy, Harry Potter Series (man, I could Keep going...)
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home