Wednesday, November 09, 2005

4 Days and counting...

I leave for Wellington in 4 days.

Today I found out that insead of living in a townhouse or condo like she was last thinking of, we are back to living in the 24 foot camper trailers. *sigh* I am not to keen on that...but it is to late to back out now.

Yesterday I made it official that I no longer work at the store anymore. That was kind of sad, but when I come home, if I need the job, I will go back.

I also started to pack today. I am almost done. I fee like I need to bring more, or I am forgetting something. It is odd not to pack any sweatshirts. Though I did pack a few anyway...I have been told that it does get cold at night there.

I am not sure what kind of internet service (if any) I will have. I am going to get a library card ($15 for 6 months for a non-resident) so when I have time I will get on there.

Anyone out there have anymore suggestions on what to pack?

Just me,
-Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Someone said...

I am not sure why, but I am sad that you're leaving. It's not like I see you often anyway. I guess it could be empathy. (what a concept)

Pack a camera. Feminine products (yeah, I know you can buy them there, but it's good to be prepared). Blank journal. Bible (cause I think you should). Pics of family and of me (haha). An ipod if you have one.

And, for goodness sake, don't forget to pack your address book!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home