Monday, November 21, 2005

Well, here I am!

Internet at the Palm Beach County Library system.
Thank you!

Well, after a very late start, an overnight 16 hour drive, a day layover in S.C. and then another 11 hour drive....
I'm here.

I feel WAY to poor to be here.
The place is all barns. Everywhere.
The rice barn owners live in awsome condos in gated communities like 20 min from the barns.

The rest of us poor folk, like me, live in a camper trailer somewhere on the grounds of a horse show.

It is pretty amazing though.

I'll just have to write more later.

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Someone said...

You are so lucky not to be in the cold. Last night the cold air from my window was falling down on me and I hung a towel over the curtain rod to add some insulation. It worked a little, I guess. I tried to put up that plastic stuff, but the tape won't stick to our windowsills. Grr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home