Wednesday, December 14, 2005

In a week from today...

I will be freezing my butt off.
I will be having crepes made by my wonderful husband.
I will be having turkey enchalladias made my me in my oven in my house.
I will be playing with my dog.
I will be hugging, kissing etc my husband (hrm, playing with the dog came first...)
I will be playing in the snow. (maybe)
I will be wrapping gifts.
I will be flipping through 71 cable channels that have nothing on. (But 71 is still MUCH more than 7)
I will be sitting on my couch. (not at a camper dining table or in a camper bed.)
I will not have a horse around me!
I will not be the only english speaking person in the building.
I will be very very happy.

Heck, this time next week I might still even be asleep!

I'll be home soon. For a week or so anyway.

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Someone said...

Okay Fran, time to post here.... *poke* *prod*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home