Friday, December 02, 2005

*sigh* a day off...

It had been 2 days short of 2 weeks since my last day off.

now in a NORMAL work environment that would be alright (or more acceptable).
Here is why it is a little crazy.
1- I have been working 14 hour days.
2- I have not really seen anyone I know for 1/2 of those days.
3- I live in a camper trailer.
4- I have yet to learn spanish.
5- I have not seen John in a LONG time (something like 15-16 days with 18 more to go)

I think I should explain the spanish part a little bit, eh?

All of the barn workers around here are Mexiacan ("The Mexicans" we call them. Most of them know "Hello, how are you?" and "OK" for english. Yup.
You know how much spanish I know? About as much english as they know. *nods*

I acully had a chance to get to know a little more spanish, in a creapy sort of way. I got asked out to dinner by one of The Mexicans. I said NO, he said, it will be as 'Just friends'.
Yea, right.
No thank you. *showing my left hand*

I miss home. I miss the routine and the stability.

And not being hit on by someone shorter than I am.

I miss John.

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous RedHead said...

Funny but so sad. The part about hit on by somebody shorter than me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home