Friday, February 10, 2006

and the situation goes from bad, to worse...

A HORRIABLE Wellington adventure update.

*sigh*

*many many cusses* sorry...

Anyway...
I had personal items packed up in the camper I was living in ready to be shipped back when I left, and my boss said that she was going pay to ship them.
Well, I did not have time at ALL before I went home to make it to the post office or the UPS store to ship them, so I left them in the camper, under the impression that my boss would ship them.

Nope Not the case.

She put the boxes in their horse trailer and does not plan on shipping them back, at all.
She just plans on trailering them back north in April when they come home.

My good camera, tons of CDs and DVDs, other personal stuff are in there.

I called her tonight and fought with her for a while with the end point of I have to find my own way to get there home. She will not even let the other employees on their time off ship it for me. I really want to be out of their business for good at this point.

I was actully pretty impressed. I grew a back bone talking to her. I stood up to her and told her how I felt. The only thing I regret, I think I used the word bu!!$#it a few times.

*sigh*

Now I am working on a way to get my stuff to some place to be shipped.

You know what she told someone here in Rochester. (she being the boss)
She said that now that they have a good group of workers things were going well down there.

Yup.

Class.

Anyway. Fuming done. Sorry for the cussing.
I did cuss a lot tonight, too. Very loudly too. *sigh*

Sorry John. Love you!

Anyway...

Just me,
Fran =)

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Fran,
It's me your (nosy feeling) mother-in-law, just read your blog and want to tell you to hang in there because better days are coming. It's too bad when some people act like they own the world and everyone in it. I'm sure that sooner or later you will have a boss who has a clue.
Keep writing.

mom c

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fran--
i agree with mom. hang in there..i felt like i was not gonna get a job AND had colton when i quit ICT and had to wait a couple of months, then i got an interview at the credit union. i left the interview going i blew that big time!! but they called me back and history is made.. ha ha ha!! cool blog site by the way. i have it on my favorites list (mom finally emailed me the site) so you have been added-i will check back here and there. cant promise responses all the time..but i will read..

i finished harry year 5.. i cant believe what happened!!!! i hurried up and started year 6.. still workin on that one.. chat with you soon!! bye!!!

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fran, Aunt Pat here. Sorry things aren't going well. Take it from Kim, things will get better! I do have one comment to make...How do you figure that working cleaning stalls is a breath of fresh air!!! (ha) Talk to you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home