Thursday, February 09, 2006

Odds and Ends....

No book suggestions?
I do wonder how many people read my blog, actully. I know Eva does (when she remembers *nudge*) and John does. But who else out there reads this? Post a quick comment for me so I know that my words are not just floating in cyberspace for no reason =)

So on the job front...
I have not heard back from anyone.
*sigh*
I called Lollypop 2 times and left 2 messages.
I stopped in Heritage Christian and no one was there.
Nothing from Scottsville Vet (I have not really persuded it, though)

I did have an interview with Equestrian Village scheduled.
*sigh*
DID.
She called me yesterday while I was at the laundrymat and told me that the person that was leaving the full-time job to go to the part-time opening changed their mind and decided to stay full-time. So they are not hiring full-time anymore and will be putting an add in the paper for a part-time opening. *sigh*
So, now I am going to call Lollypop one more time and call that one quits. Then I guess I am going to go to some local stores that I could live working at.
I do have a wonderful friend who needs some help cleaning stalls, SO I am going to help her out for some money (and for some fresh air and getting out of the house!!). She is the owner of the very cute pony that I drive (and showed this summer, Skatt.

So, anyway I belive thats it for now.

Know anyone hiring in Rochester? =)

And rememeber, toss me a little comment to let me know who is keeping up here.

Oh yea, and also book suggestions! =)

Just me,
Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home