Monday, January 30, 2006

On a lighter note...

The weather here has been so awsome. John and I took Merlyn through Highland Park the other day. Everyone was out with their dogs. =) I was wondering, looking at the Lilacs, since it has been so warm here, will they bloom early and mess up the Lilac Festival. We guessed that it will depend upon how the rest of the winter goes.
I made John go by this AWSOME (in the true sence of the word) Austrian Pine that Eva and I found during the Lilac Fest last year. It is still awsome! =)


And there it is, one view anyway!

Today I gave out a few of my resumes.
Scottsville Animal Hospital
Lollypop Farm (Fairport and West)
and Heritage Christian Riding Stable

Then I got home, and the manager from the store I worked at (that I left to go to FL) called me and said that I can have my job back. The she said that she might also have found me a full time job with benefits at a local very nice barn called Equestrian Village. So I called the contact number she gave me and I left a message. I will call again tomorrow morning and then hopefully stop by there.

That's about it for now.

Two posts in one night. Very cool.
I like using links, too. If you could not tell. =)

Just me,
Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home