Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Janauary Reading...

So, not last year, but the year before and the year before that I had a great New Years resolution. I would read at least a book a month.

For me, that is a lot.
I read very slow.

So, after not keeping it up last year, I am doing it again this year.
So, I will try, on the first of each month, to le you all know what I have read in the past month.

Suggestions for future books are always appricated.
(Hint: I enjoy fantasy and young adult books)

So, here we go!

January reads-
last 1/2 of Eldest
Sabriel
first half of Lirael

I am not really sure what I am going to read next. What I did a couple years ago was write down all the books I want to read and draw a name out of a hat (bowl actully).

Suggestions?

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Someone said...

I am sorry that I have not been reading your blog lately! I am not sure how it fell off my radar, but it did. :(

I'm praying you'll find a great job, one that you'll love and that you'll click with the "boss", whoever that might be.

Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home