Monday, March 20, 2006

I think I am crazy...

I did get offered the job at Barnes and Noble.
But I turned it down. They wanted me for recieving, and I would not mind doing that, but only 3 days and not 15 hours.

Amie the manager at the store offered me more hours this next month, so I took her up on that offer.

So I am working, yes, not fulltime, but working. I hope I made the right decision by turning down B&N. I feel I did, right now anyway. Hopefully I will get a call this week for something awsome! =)

I keep saying that, huh?

OH YEA...since I did not update you all before, I wanted to let every worried soul out there that my items from Florida make it to me in perfect condition. I still have my bike and other little things down there, but I figured the bike would cost more to ship than it cost to buy. SO...THANK YOU AUNT SUE! My Aunt Sue is the one who went iand picked the stuff up and shipped it to me.

Anyway, thats it for today...
Next post I will writing about how my monthly reading project is going (hint, not well right now).

Till then!

Just me,
-Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Someone said...

The offer's got to be good for the soul, even if you turned it down.

Speaking of reading projects, I'm starting Harry Potter year 3 tonight. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home