Saturday, March 18, 2006

Well...

I got one call for an interview.
15+ applications/resumes out and one call back.
And it is only for a part time job 15 or so hours.

Now, the interview went wonderfully. It was at Barnes and Noble in Webster. They are looking for Music, Cafe and Recieving. I think the recieving sounds the best, but they might "share" me between recieving and cafe. Music would be alright, but I do not think I know enough to really help people make their selections.

So, like I said, the interview went very well and she was very positive that I will get it.

Do I want to take a job that will pay $7 an hour for only 15 hours?
Do I take a change that another job that will be full time will call next week?

HELP!

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Someone said...

An interview! Yay! A probable offer! Yay! Not that it's the best job for you, but it'd get you out of the house. Are you getting unemployment now? That might affect how I'd decide.

See, I *do* read your blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home