Monday, April 03, 2006

April reading and other stuff...

So last month my reading project started of being "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire. It started off really good and it was interesting, but I was really not into reading at all last month. So, I read some of my Kenshin manga (3 of them). I did finish the ones I wanted to, so that works.
Which Kenshin Charachter are you?
I'm:





Anyway...
So, now my first project is to read "V for Vendetta". Then I want to go see the movie. So far I am really enjoying it, I don't so much like the art of it (it is in comic book form), but I really like the story so far.

After "V" I am thinking about reading "Jane Eyre". I saw it on TV a few weeks ago and I really liked it, so I am thinking I should perhaps read it now. =) If that starts doing nothing for me, I think I will read "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory".

Hrm...I don;t remember the the "other stuff" was that I mentioned in the title....
I guess I'll be back soon!

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fran :)
just me again..im finally back online!! ive missed my computer. i was just catching up and how's the new job going?? great to hear you found something. colton and i are doing good. planning birthday stuff. it sucks that its the day after easter. but ill manage i guess... talk to ya soon!
julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home