Monday, April 03, 2006

*sob*

My camera is broken. =( The shutter is stick open. I miss taking pictures.
I need to get it fixed before things start coming into bloom again.
Here are some of my fave pictures I have taken recently.

Enjoy!

One of my rose bushes...

Another rose...

One of my peonys (peonies?)...

Merlyn, my dog...

Breezie...

My friends little girl, Acadia...

Geoffrey...

Trees and sky...


More to come...or perhaps I will make a website of my fave pictures for everone...

Just me,
Fran =)

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Ugh, no camera?? I hate that feeling. Get it fixed fast, so all the spring changes won't be missed opportunities.

I almost didn't recognize Acadia. I saw that picture and though, "What a perfect baby picture...so cute...oh yeah, that's Cadie!" :) Gannon saw it and told me it was an old picture, because it didn't have any color. I tried to explain to him, but I'm not sure he got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home