Monday, May 22, 2006

*happy sigh*

Well, I gave my notice at CJ Banks. Tonight was my last night working there.
Many reasons why...mainly, I did not feel like I could give my all there as tired as I was when I worked both jobs. Also, I was not there for the money, I was there for devotion to the store and coworkers, and as good as that is, It just could not get me through a 14 hour work day.

Also, I never had time to go see my good friend Tara and he awsome horses (ok, mainly Skatt!) And that is something I really REALLY miss in my life since I am not working with them, horses. And I really crave the smell and the feel and the body language of them. And I do miss talking and hanging out with Tara!

So, anyway...

The Rochester Lilac Festival was this week. It was kind of a yucky week for it (it rained a lot, but it usually does for Lilac Fest). But John and I went on Friday and it was not raining. We wandered though the lilacs and got intoxicated by their fragrence! Very awesome! Then we went to the Lamberton Conservatory. That was also very awesome...
I declaired to John that day that:
"I want to be a horticuluraist when I grow up!"
His response:
"What do you mean by that?"
Nice...=)

Anyway...
Beautiful day...Great to be alive!

Just me,
Fran =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home