Friday, December 08, 2006

Nursery Colors and Theme...

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to post a picture of the nursery colors and dragonflies that we have chosen....well, that I have chosen and John agree to/does not really care about...=)




The pictures makes it look a little darker than it is, but the top two dragonflies we are wallpaper cutouts we got at Michaels. The blanket underneath we got at Baby Depot and it is a light blue/green, I will try to get some better pictures of them, but I am still trying to figure out the new camera =)

Just Me,
Fran =)

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Trying once again to post a comment...

I love your theme of dragonflies. I actually saw something related to that and I wanted to get it for you, but I didn't know if it would go with what you'd chosen. Now I know. :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Fran =) said...

woo hoo your comment worked!
Perhaps it is because I changed to the new beta version?

Anyway, welcome back =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home