Monday, October 01, 2007

I don't mean to brag.....but...

Look at this!
This is what we wake up to every morning. After her sleeping through the night (8:30pm to 7:30 am usually)...
Man I love her!


Here are a couple shots I took of her in the park standing up (well, holding herself up against a lilac)...



Showing off kicking off her boots and pulling off her hat...


And here she is with "Grampa Dick". Grampa Dick is my good friend who works at the laundrymat we go to. Sketchy sounding, I know, but the place is awesome to go to is very clean, usually empty and very friendly. Dick is great with Beka and a really good friend.

Her newest stuff:
- "GRRRRR!" yea, she growles now, loudly...in stores...
- Her bottom tooth is **RIGHT** there...give it a week and it should be out.
- She is tickleish. Well, she is figuring out what to do when i tickle under her arms and down her sides. And it is the BEST laugh she has done yet!
- She stood on her own today for the count of 3. Not and "Opps...how did that happen" but a "Weebles Wabble" standing... =)

I repeat..
Man I love her!

Just me,
Fran =)

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Wow I wish we lived closer together. I have NO money to visit, and I think it would be great to come spend a week with you guys. You could give your childcare the week off.

*sigh*

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Fran =) said...

You guys just need to move to Rochester =) I wish a LOT that you lived closer, too. That would solve the problem, wouldn't it? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home