Sunday, July 23, 2006

Animaniacs ROCK!

To celebrate the release of Animaniacs Volume 1 on Tuesday here is a quiz for you guys...

Which Animaniacs Character Matches Your Personality?

I am:

Mindy

"You are inquisitive to the point of getting trampled, run over, and blinded, on a daily basis. "
"Why.....?"
"It could be due to your scientific nature. You long to learn how things work."
"Why.....?"
"Because you really like to know things, but are prone to getting hurt."
"Why.....?"
"Because, if it wasn't for others generally taking the fall for you, you might well be dead by now! Remember, curiosity is great, but it also killed the cat. Well, in this case, the dog, Buttons, would probably be more appropriate."
"Okay, I love you, bu-bye!"


Just me
-Fran (Mindy?)

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Someone said...

What?! You mean on DVD? I'm so going to Best Buy today. :)

I'm Mindy too, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home