Friday, January 05, 2007

Pictures!

ENJOY!


The sunrise on our first day in Maine!



Merlyn chillin' at John's parent's house



John's mom re-enacting opening up the necklace we bought her. I missed the first time.



John's Aunts, Uncles and a couple cousins with their (fictious) Forunier University shirts on. They now can say that the went to F.U. (thats the joke of the gifts)...



Christmas with the Fournier's, a WEE bit crazy!



Colton and Merlyn



John and Colton



Brian!



Rob (blurry sorry)!



Tina (blury, sorry!)!



Hez!



An interesting moss spot on a rock wall



A very old grave surrounded by moss, it felt great to walk on!



I saw SO many different pictures at the top of the graves. Some had roses in their hands like this one, some had chains and some had weeping willow tree over an urn and there were many others! I decided I am going to do a book of all of them, very interesting! I want to know what each one means!



I thought that this was very interesting looking, though a little sad



Veterian's flag holder



Danville's Ye Old Cemetary



John and Merlyn at my dad's both ready to go home



Merlyn at my Dad's looking very unimpressed and ready to go home



The house were I grew up, just a WEE bit different



The house were I grew up, a little over grown


Merlyn getting scratched by Gannon and Acadia



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home