Thursday, July 27, 2006

New friend...

On Saturday Merlyn will be getting a new short-term friend.

John and I decided to foster dogs.
A couple reasons why-
1- We got Merlyn from a foster agency and would love to give back
2- Merlyn needs a doggie friend

So we applied to an agency called GRASP (Greece-area Residents Assisting Stray Pets)lastnight and I got a call back today with a dog they want to place with us. He is going to be joining us on Saturday, right fron the vet kennel to us. They are actully going to be doing our home visit at the same time they drop him off with us. I guess they trust us or they are desprate! =)

Anyway...he is a 7-8 year old cockapoo. His name is Petey. Here are some eary pictures and write up on him. He looks homely. =(

So they dog fostering guy I talked to said he is very active and very friendly, hopefully he and Merlyn will get along!

More to come.

Just me,
-Fran

ps- Did you all get your Animaniacs DVD yet? I just finised the seond disk!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Someone said...

Cool about Petey! Keep us posted on how he does. :)

No A! DVDs yet. Prolly not till Christmas. But I'm watching vicariously through your eyes. Just the tv though. Nothing else. Don't wanna creep you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home