Saturday, February 24, 2007

More Pictures!

More pictures...
Since she is not here yet (yea, I know- COME NOW!), I have been organizing the nursery and gettting it all set up and looking good!

Enjoy!

Just me,
Fran =)

The changing table with supplies next to it.

Comforter made by my mother-in-law...she is awsome and does great work!

The nursery with the new curtain, diaper stacker, dust ruffle (hard to see) and her name!

The curtains, diaper stacker (which is HUGE will hold a weeks worth of diapers!), and a organizer (hanging on the crib)

The book shelf has been re-done. Now it has recieveing blankets and bathing supplies on the second shelf and a basket of bibs and hats on the top.

The upper right drawer of the bureau is the newborn size clothes.

Upper left drawer is socks, tights and booties in plastic holders.


Middle drawer is size 0-3 in the first and second rows and sleeping bags in the right row.
The bottom drawer is size 6-9 and a few 9+ clothes.

The closet with all the cute little dresses hanging up!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Someone said...

Aww....you are totally nesting. The clothes look so cute hanging there and all nestled in the drawers.

That green sweater and hat were made by one of Brian's parents' friends for Gannon, but I thought it looked too girly and only put it on Acadia. :)

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Fran =) said...

I need something to pass the time with!
I am hoping that as I organize and have stuff ALL over the nursery that will be the worst time for them to call saying she has been born. So I guess I am trying to jinx myself in a way.
Make sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home