Monday, January 22, 2007

Nursery pics...

The closet with the few clothes we do have and some diapers and wipes we got...

Our current crib. It is second hand and and when we finally put it together we noticed it was missing a screw. I did register for a new one...


Another crib view with some of the items I have in it, sheep and 2 blankets

Here is another picture of the sheep and blanket. I got both of them for Christmas.

Here are 3 pictures of the suncatchers I got as JoAnn Fabrics - Dragonflies, of course!



Our new bookshelf in the nursery to hold all the adoption, parenting, pregnancy and children books we have.

The bureau with the changing pad and a lamp with, what else, dragonflies on it.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Someone said...

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

Are you excited, or what?? I am cursing the 347 miles from here to there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home