Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pink PIctures!

This is her outfit we are going to bring her home in, it also has a matching hat. It is 0-3 months, so I hope she is large enough for it...if not we will use something else. It is a purple striped onesie, with matching pants and a little cardigan over it.
Her little winter suit, with bear ears

$1 Old Navy Sweater
A wicked cute outfit John bought her


A close up of John's outfit - Cheeky Monkey - He calls Jeffrey "Sweet Cheeks" and Merlyn "Monkey Butt" so it works both nicknames in

I'm with the Band

$4 Baby Depot cute suit

Drawer of clothes....I need to learn a few things about baby clothes
1- How to fold them efficiently
2- how to organize them in a drawer

Hats! I love baby hats! I hope she will not mind!

Kisses all over!

I love you onesie


Socks, booties and mittens, we still need some more.

Sorry this one is sideways...a cute summer dress for her

Dragonfly lights above the crib

Changing table and bureau

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Someone said...

Yeah, baby clothes are impossible to fold. The one-piecers I just fold in half at the waist and tuck the arms inside. I hang outfits in the closet, too. To organize Acadia's top drawer, I use little shoeboxes. I'll try to get a pic of it on my blog for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home